Saturday 21 August 2010

Lounging Miss Lazy...

[I've been trying to get around to finishing all these books of mine for ages!!!]


[...but keep getting distracted by these... stupid damn fashion. I love it too much to let go!]


[...and even considering reading these again... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!]


Sooooooooooooo, I haven't really been doing very much with my time as of late...I've actually been looking at fellow bloggers and wishing my blog was as beautiful as theirs...
Here's a few I really, really like.

1. http://www.cupcakesandcashmere.com - Emily Schuman does her blog beautifully, she really does put a lot of hard work and effort into making her blog, especially the presentation, really work for her. Easy to see why she gets over 100 comments per post and has been featured in magazines such as Lucky and Teen Vogue, and even has been asked to design a handbag for designer label COACH.

2. http://www.fatshionable.com - Joy really does take pride in her blog and showcases one of the many reasons why Big should be celebrated as Beautiful. Her outfits are incredible, almost to the point where you lock into the creation of the outfits so much, and how they look, that you don't even notice she's plus size.

3. http://www.youngfatandfabulous.com - Gabi has just been named as MTV's first ever 'twitter jockey' in a nationwide MTV comp across the states, so fair to say she probably won't have time to blog much anymore, but this blog still comes across as a perfect example of why we shouldn't embrace larger girls like me as fashionable, because nine times out of ten, they actually put together a better outfit than skinny models! Italian Vogue obviously agrees with me because she vlogs on a regular basis for their 'Vogue Curvy' online magazine.