Wednesday 25 August 2010

A Day In The Life Of...




So... there's NOTHING like a large [believe me, if 'Bucks did an extra large i'd take it] coffee from Starbucks to set you up for the rest of the day!! And for all the aspiring writers/authors/freelancers/rich lazy bums/couch potatoes, I'm sure our nearest branch has now become something of a second home... anyway, a lot of my hours are spent here...
So... it's approximately 4.25 in the morning and I haven't been to bed, so thought I'd follow Emily's lead from http://www.cupcakesandcashmere.com and write down 25 things about me to help pass the time... [I considered counting sheep, but thought this was better...]

25 Things About Me...

1. I weighed approx. 2Ibs when I was born, and fit in the palm of my dad's hand.
2. I've been featured in Shout Magazine when I was about 11. My hair looked awful. The stylist did not have one bloody clue what she was doing.
3. I've met Donna Karan, the designer, who said I had a 'Brazilian' booty.
4. I've flown a plane.
5. I've recently decided to become a vegan. It's been about a month now!
6. My poisons are Alcohol and Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice-cream.
7. I buy cookbooks so I can look at the pretty pictures instead of actually making any of the recipes.
8. I have a problem deciding if I prefer Leonardo DiCaprio to Robert Pattinson.
9. I have an acute fear of The London Dungeon and Jack The Ripper.
10. I still get nostalgic feelings from my favourite childhood TV programmes: Live and Kicking, Playdays, Rosie & Jim!
11. I've been on TV as an assistant floor manager for Children's show CITV!
12. I don't like Oreos.
13. I could eat miso soup, vegetable dumplings and vegetable noodles from either Wagamama or Itsu every single day.
14. I would get plastic surgery if I could afford it.
15. I think I could be diagnosed with acute gym-phobia.
16. I'm still obsessed with "The Hills" and "Laguna Beach".
17. I can't drive and don't have my license yet.
18. Christmas is my least favourite holiday. It's really overrated.
19. I was more excited when Twilight came out on DVD than my actual 22nd birthday.
20. I have always wanted to host an incredibly fabulous dinner party.
21. I'm still holding my ideal of having my dream job, dream boy, dream house and dream dog by the time I'm 27.
22. I love rain. But only when I'm inside, warm and toasty with a hot drink in a tidy flat looking at all the people getting wet before watching a movie or bad TV.
23. I love Jersey Shore.
24. My dream is to one day relocate to Los Angeles or New York.
25. I have plans to become a successful writer, features writer, or editor one day in the future.