Friday 20 August 2010

The Carrie Diaries!

So, after 10 years of watching our Beloved SATC boxsets from the very first pilot to the very last episode, followed by the explosive fashion parade of the first official SATC film - [finally!], followed by its sequel, which although pretty awesome, was not so loved by the critics.... after news that Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte may not be returning for a third instalment of the film, women around the world became deeply saddened, whilst in the book world, I was getting ready to swap my Candace Bushnell for some Lauren Weisberger.
It's a good job then that after the release of the second SATC fashion based book and tidbits from the film, we still have The Carrie Diaries, showcasing Carrie Bradshaw's life before the 'sex' whilst being very much in 'the city.'

As I'm still pretty nostalgic for the Old Carrie I've always known and loved, here's one of my favourite scenes from the show...