Monday 5 July 2010

Never Let Me Go...



I'm reading Kazuo Ishiguro's "Never Let Me Go" and it really is an absolutely amazing read so far!! I won't give the plot away as I want to know as little about it as possible so as not to spoil my own reading experience of it, but the book is actually being turned into a film with Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley and the thoroughly delectable Andrew Garfield [YUM!!!!!!] Even from the trailer alone, they all deliver compelling, dark performances that reiterates British acting talent.
I haven't included a plot because I'm in the middle of reading... but I'll do a review at a later date.
If you haven't heard of this book, please, please pick it up!!




Also on my reading list is....

1. "Nocturnes" - Kazuo Ishiguro
2. "Sellevision" - Augusten Burrows
3. "Wetlands" - Charlotte Roche
4. Delta Of Venus" - Anais Nin
5. "The Island" - Victoria Hislop