Sunday 4 July 2010

Beautiful Dresses for a Beautiful Blog...

Hey lovelies!
As you're coming to realize, this blog is not only about books, but sets out to encapsulate an experience, so it's a fusion of books, literature, the arts, fashion, and a little bit of me and my tastes thrown in for good measure! Today, it's all about dramatic dresses, and I couldn't watch these two videos without sharing them... don't you just love the drama of these two incredible dresses? Zac Posen and Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel and Chanel Haute Couture can always be drawn upon for incredible detailing and drama. The Red Zac Posen reminds me of something which Galliano would do, who also happens to be another visionary designer in my book... The dresses have been featured in the pilot for cancelled CW show "The Beautiful Life" - Sara Paxton wears the Posen, whilst Mischa Barton wears the Chanel... Tamara Mellon, president of Jimmy Choo also has the same dress, and if it were up to me, and my bank balance, i'd have both of them hanging in my wardrobe too!

The Red Zac Posen is also featured in Vogue Magazine [US]