Wednesday 6 October 2010

Here's Looking at You!

I've decided to offer all my readers and everyone else who kindly drops by my blog the chance to do a guest blog for me! It can be about books, fashion, food, or lifestyle.... obviously it's a book-related blog so anything about books would be great!!! If you have any ideas or want to contribute, don't hesitate to get in touch with me and we'll talk!
If you're stuck on things to maybe guest blog about, you could always talk about favourite authors, favourite books, inspirational books, or what books you would bring with you if you were stranded on a desert island??

If you do books in the style of Carrie Bradshaw, where your favourite 'books' are your monthly subscription to Vogue, or your coffee table has the new Kate Moss Portraits book by Mario Testino rather than anything by Bill Bryson, don't worry, that's OK too!

I have some incredibly exciting and talented people confirmed already, but I want more!
If you don't really have anything to say regarding books, but want to write 500 words or so explaining just how awesome I am, then don't worry, that's quite alright with me too!
Hope to hear from everyone soon!!

Lots of Love,

C xoxo