Sunday 7 March 2010

a lot of reading and writing...

So... while I am on a break, one of the things I have included on my immensely long list of things to do is catch up on my reading and writing... since not being able to work with books anymore [sigh] I always start books and then put them down again to collect dust somewhere...
so what i'm doing is trying to compile a relatively long list to work through - when i'm finished - [i should be finished reading all the books on the list by the time i'm ready to start blogging again on a permanent basis....] so here we go... if there are any particular books you think I'd enjoy, just hollah!

into the wild
catch 22
the book thief
breakfast at tiffany's
wonderland avenue
what is the what
a heartbreaking work of staggering genius
conversations with god
the poisonwood bible
prodigal summer
the diving bell and the butterfly
3 cups of tea
dreams from my father
the audacity of hope
rebecca
the princess bride
the host
let the right one in
the secret history
blonde
fingersmith
the little stranger
perfume
1984
the kite runner
world war z
the secret life of marilyn monroe
push
playing with the grown-ups
wolf hall
dear john
shutter island
shakespeare on toast
the white tiger
the other hand
the vampire diaries
the pearl
the reader
the second sex
gone with the wind
obsession